Who I Am ???


 Hello...!!! 😍

    I'm Hansamali Wijesndara. This is my very first blog and I hope to continue this with you guys. I'm a undergraduate student of Trincomalee campus, Eastern University. I like Mathematics. In my school days, I scored high marks in that subject compared to other subjects. 😝

    My hobbies are watching K-dramas, listening music & playing Badminton. My strength takes to work independently, good leadership skills, adaptable to any kind of situation. My weakness is I am not comfortable until I finish my work in the given time. ✌

    My short term goal is to complete my graduation and go abroad for my higher studies. My long term goal is to become a more responsible and knowledgeable personality and in a respectable position in company. That's all about me! ❤

See you in my next post...πŸ‘€

Bye... Bye...πŸ‘‹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts